Alfa Pages Forum Index Alfa Pages
A forum for help with the Alfasud And Alfa 33

Peugeot 106 vs Alfa 146

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Alfa Pages Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
gritsop
Green Cloverleaf

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2003 10:10 pm    Post subject: Peugeot 106 vs Alfa 146 Reply with quote

Hi,

A few minutes ago I just returned home from my work and here is what happened: I returned home using the motorway when I was cought by the red light; in front of me was a peugeot 106 (a lowered one with altered rear lights and an exchaust which hears like a bass) and next to it an Alfa 146 (i cannot recall but probably a boxer one judging from the driving plate)
When the light turned to green the chase begun. Alfa was accelerating like a lady when in the mean time 106 was hearing like a trains horn; then as Alfa was going faster and faster and much ahead of 106, it tried to do the jerkish trick to stick to Alfa's rear and force her to pull away for letting the fast lane clear.
At that point Alfa accerated even more and in a couple of seconds the distance begun to increase at a quick rate ahead of 106...
Needless to say that 106 gave up and Alfa had been so long away that the red lights could hardly been seen.
106 returned to the middle lane and continued like a wet cat.

Here goes a saying of my country: "When the Italians we making cars, the others were making toothpastes..."

Regards from Greece,

http://www.alfa-restoration.co.uk
Parts Shop: www.alfa-restoration.co.uk/shop
bron
Alfa Arna

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2003 11:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

beautiful! I love it when ppl in new cars try to drag alfa's off. The bogans here get such a surprise when you roar ahead of them in a 15-20 year old car.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Alfa Pages Forum Index -> General All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum