Alfa Pages Forum Index Alfa Pages
A forum for help with the Alfasud And Alfa 33

Various bits

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Oggie
Green Cloverleaf

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 8:38 pm    Post subject: Various bits Reply with quote

I have been in touch with a chap who has quite a few "special" bits for sale if any one is Seats, harnesses etc.
Hi Iain,

Assuming you are building a trackday special, you might be interested in this lot.

I have a pair of Recaros from a 33 16v - including mountings and runners - sitting at home, Alcantara in the middle, and something resembling leather on the outside. Driver's side is saggy and a little cracked in the usual places on the right hand side bolsters (although not VERY bad, centre bit is fine), while the passenger side is needless to say almost perfect. They have the under-thigh extenders, and came from a donor 16v with 87K on it. These can be swapped so the driver can have the good seat - I did this with Recaros from a Cavalier GSi many many moons ago...... £40 for the pair.

I also have two out of date six point 3" harnesses, one red OMP dated 2003 (might be 2004, can't remember exactly) and one red Luke dated 2009 which was only used once last year! I even still have the box. Both are from my 33 16v racer. £40 for the old belts, £75 for the newer ones.

Also, not sure how far you want to go with the seats. I have a black Sparco Corsa fibreglass race seat build dated 1999, and a bright blue Sparco Corsa fibreglass race seat build dated 2002. The black one is in my 16v, while the blue one is in the 16v that I am swapping my engine and box into at the moment. I have a brand new seat with ears for the racecar, so both of these are now surplus to requirements due to the constant rule-meddling............ even though at least the blue one is still MSA race legal. These are the ones with high squared thigh bolsters. £75 for the black one, £100 for the blue one.

If you are interested in a cage, I am scrapping my old shell. It's got an old cage without the fat roll hoop of a modern spec cage. However, it would be MILES better than no cage, and if nobody takes the shell it's going to be weighed in for scrap. To be fair, it is a welded in cage with a few trick bits particularly at the back - it's braced across the rear arches. I got it extended to the front turrets a few years ago by an FIA approved rollcage chappie, but had to cut a hole in the brace to replace a master cylinder before Silverstone last year.......tears were shed. I have a lot of stuff to strip out of it though, so it wouldn't be stripped and ready for a few weeks. I will get £50 from the scrappers for it, but it's yours if you want to take it away and save me towing it back to Telford.

Although my address is in Telford, I work in Reading during the week. I hired a shed in Reading to do the re-shell last week and brought my 16v down, so the black race seat and 2009 harness are here already. I can bring any of the others with me next week. I'm also picking up the new race car on Wednesday, so will have the blue seat in Reading from then. There may be a harness in that as well, but I'm certain it's out of date too and have no idea what condition it's interesed please Pm me and I will forward on your details.
Oggie
Green Cloverleaf

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 8:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Obviously most of the above was the email sent to me Exclamation
evans
Alfa Arna

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 2:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi! Do you still have the recaroes?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Alfa Pages Forum Index -> For Sale & Wanted All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: