Alfa Pages Forum Index Alfa Pages
A forum for help with the Alfasud And Alfa 33

Rear Hub Oil Seal HELP!

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Alfa Pages Forum Index -> Boxer Workshop
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dbennett9
Alfa Arna

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2003 11:10 am    Post subject: Rear Hub Oil Seal HELP! Reply with quote

right everyone i really need your help, the other week someone tried to steal my wheels and left me with one wheel nut going dont the motorway, the car since failed it MOT because diff oil was leaking onto the tyre.

The garage tells me that the oil seal is damaged but as ever alfa parts are hard to get hold of, and this is particular rare, i'm assuming its P4 specific.

So the garage rang mangoletsi's and they said that it needed a new hub? but Reg Vardy, local dealer said they knew about the oil seal. But it is on backorder and is possibly going to be in on Tuesday, but you know alfa dealers.

Just checking whether anyone knows anotehr location for it or has a new spare one around, and can tell me anything else i need to know, and the ultimate pain is that teh car is on a ramp stripped down so i cant have it back!!

Help me out guys

DAn B

Alfa 33 P4
dd (not logged in)

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2003 12:43 pm    Post subject: Try AlfaShop Reply with quote

Rear wheel seals (and BEARINGS and LockRingNut) readily available
I would seriously consider putting new bearings in
Not that expensive
Try AlfaShop
see: http://www.alfashop.co.uk
Gary UK
Alfa Sprint

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2003 6:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

or Justsuds.com A LOT CHEAPER THAN REG VARDY (next day delivery)
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Alfa Pages Forum Index -> Boxer Workshop All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: