Alfa Pages Forum Index Alfa Pages
A forum for help with the Alfasud And Alfa 33

triangle cloverleaf stickers

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Alfa Pages Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
stedee
Alfa 33

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 3:38 pm    Post subject: triangle cloverleaf stickers Reply with quote

i have posted this b4 somewhere but i forgot where......doh
does anyone know which way round the triangular cloverleaf stickers go (white with green clover)alot of people put them on with the triangle pointing upwards but i think its downwards and i have since seen an old classic original alfa with the sticker facing downwards.
does anyone else like the stickers, i know they are a bit tacky but i do think they can set the car off
you can take the p*** out of me i dont mind
steve
Bellamachinna
Alfa 33

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 6:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

To put them correctly, you have to put the triangle upwards.

Hope this helps
(and no, i dont think they look tacky. I like them a lot)

all the best
P.Camilo
tvatavuk
Gold Cloverleaf

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 7:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Original is base down, top up Smile
Here are few from from Alfa museum
http://www.alfaromeo.it/cgi-bin/pbrand.dll/ALFAROMEO_ITALIA/history/history.jsp?BV_SessionID=@@@@0008637440.1148279314@@@@&BV_EngineID=ccchaddhlfimljjcefecejgdfiidgnj.0&categoryOID=-1073750365&contentOID=1073790911
http://www.alfaromeo.it/cgi-bin/pbrand.dll/ALFAROMEO_ITALIA/history/history.jsp?BV_SessionID=@@@@0008637440.1148279314@@@@&BV_EngineID=ccchaddhlfimljjcefecejgdfiidgnj.0&categoryOID=-1073750365&contentOID=1073790912
http://www.alfaromeo.it/cgi-bin/pbrand.dll/ALFAROMEO_ITALIA/history/history.jsp?BV_SessionID=@@@@0008637440.1148279314@@@@&BV_EngineID=ccchaddhlfimljjcefecejgdfiidgnj.0&categoryOID=-1073750367

But I have seen a a few stickers that go base up or upside down and there were two reasons for it
- people making them didn't want to get into copyrights trouble
- base of triangle is wide so and you have problem of sticking it properly, there is allways some side indicator in a way Smile so putting it upside down you have all the space you need up there.

If you look closely you'll notice that on original triangle base isn't allways horizontal (parallel to the road)
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Alfa Pages Forum Index -> General All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum