Alfa Pages Forum Index Alfa Pages
A forum for help with the Alfasud And Alfa 33

Just bought the 155

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Alfa Pages Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pimp_Dudu
Alfa Sprint

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2004 4:01 pm    Post subject: Just bought the 155 Reply with quote

hi guys...well after 2 long and wonderful years ill have to say bye bye to all of you...my new car is an Alfa Romeo 155 2.0...And it's a lovely car..true i don't "feel" the same in it as i did in the 33 but it really is wonderful...so i guess i wont b coming to the forums as often as i used to...but then again we're searching for a car for my dad right now so we might just get a 33...but all i wanted to say is that thanks to all of you..like from the bottom of my heart thanks...i've had soo many lovely discussions here...i probably kept my car running all this time cuz of u guys...I probably saved tons of money...and the best was that i truly truly felt like an Alfa 33 driver...thanx again...like i said i only hope i can find the same with the 155...but whatever happens u guys are the best...okkk time to cry now=))))thanx again

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2004 6:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks like a good move, judging by the 155 description on the AlfaOwner.com web page.

Here is their 155 forum:

http://www.alfaowner.com/Forum/forumdisplay.php?f=87

Enjoy your new experience!
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Alfa Pages Forum Index -> General All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum