Alfa Pages Forum Index Alfa Pages
A forum for help with the Alfasud And Alfa 33

Rims/wheels for alfa 33 boxer 16V 1990

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Alfa Pages Forum Index -> Boxer Workshop
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lballard

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2004 6:46 am    Post subject: Rims/wheels for alfa 33 boxer 16V 1990 Reply with quote

Ok i've been looking around and have found some wheels i'd like to put on to the alfa... they are speedywheels sirocco II 's

Has anyone put 16x7 or 17x7 wheels on the alfa and they have fit ok?

I want the 17's but not sure if they will scrub the guard.

thanks
Lance,
Brisbane, Australia.
Ken McCarthy
Alfa Sprint

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2004 11:13 pm    Post subject: Rims/wheels for alfa 33 boxer 16V 1990 Reply with quote

Lance

I have tried 16x6.5, 35 offset and they fit OK on the Sprint although I didn't drive with them. I don't know about 16x7 or 17x7 but the tyre profiles are going to be very low to get the correct diameter and you won't like the ride.

I have just fitted 15x6.5 with 195/50 tyres and these seem to be ideal for the car (with a little suspension work as well). I am sure you will get other comments saying the same, or if you search this discussion list, there are plenty of comments already here.

Regards
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Alfa Pages Forum Index -> Boxer Workshop All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: