Alfa Pages Forum Index Alfa Pages
A forum for help with the Alfasud And Alfa 33

For Sale : 1989 1.7 IE

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Alfa Pages Forum Index -> For Sale & Wanted
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Graham
Alfasud

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 2:48 am    Post subject: For Sale : 1989 1.7 IE Reply with quote

As above a 1989 1.7 IE However this car is a bit special the engine has just been fully rebuilt and since we couldnt get Alfa Pistons we fitted modified Porsche Racing Pistons and it now runs 14:1 compression and it moves along, It has Koni Reds all round, air con that works, sunroof and a very tidy car. The Parcel Tray has just had the rust cut out and welded up and resprayed. The Car is Gun Metal Gray and is currently located in Brisbane QLD Aus. I can arrange an inspection for any potential buyers. Im after $5,500 AUS for it as it is such a supreme example of a 33 and the engine alone is worth that will all the work that it has had done. It also has a newly rebuilt gearbox, brand new clutch, reconed cv shafts and brand new Thermostat. Can arrange to sell with a stereo if need me. Email me for more info

Also own 2 Complete 16V Engines(Spare) And Have a Sud Rally Car in Production
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Alfa Pages Forum Index -> For Sale & Wanted All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: