Alfa Pages Forum Index Alfa Pages
A forum for help with the Alfasud And Alfa 33

Sprint QV seat wanted

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Alfa Pages Forum Index -> For Sale & Wanted
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RFlower
Alfa 33

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2004 1:15 pm    Post subject: Sprint QV seat wanted Reply with quote

Does anyone have a Sprint QV (black with green spots) left side seat in good condition for sale? My Sprint is LHD and drivers seat back is shredded, previous owner must have worn his belt buckle at the back.

I have found a right side seat here in France in good shape, but they are not interchangable, and it looks like I have to break bits of plastic to exchange upholstery.

I can probably arrange collection in S of England. If someone has one in France even better.
Dick Flower, Nr. Carcassonne. '94 Trofeo 1.4 ie (F), '93 Imola 1.3/1.4 ie (now for breaking) (F), '91 1.7 ie (GB)(spare car), '86 Sprint 1.5 QV (F). '87 VW Syncro camper (F), '73 NSU Ro80 (F), '99 Fiat Seicento (F)
lesthegringo
Alfasud

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2004 1:29 pm    Post subject: seat Reply with quote

If you really want some, I have the pair out of my Sprint - they are in pretty good nick, you can have them for £20 for the pair if you collect them

It would be in south Leicestershire

Les
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Alfa Pages Forum Index -> For Sale & Wanted All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: