Alfa Pages Forum Index Alfa Pages
A forum for help with the Alfasud And Alfa 33

Front suspension bushes

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Alfa Pages Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kristian
Alfa Arna

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2004 6:51 am    Post subject: Front suspension bushes Reply with quote

Hello
I thought about replacing the front suspension bushes on my Sud Sprint, but the Alfa dealer tells me that I cant order bushes for the Sud Sprint anymore. So the next option was to look for 33 or late Sprint ones with 33 suspension. Does anyone know what is the difference between these bushes. The Sud , 33 and Sprint all have different product codes and prices for the bushes. Is it only the stiffness what is different or size as well.

Thanks in advance
Kristian
82 Alfasud Sprint Veloce Trofeo
Buck Bundy
Alfasud

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2004 11:13 pm    Post subject: Find someone else! Reply with quote

You should be able to get bushes for a Sprint. JustSuds lists both trailing arm bushes and bottom arm bushes at £6.45 each, and an anti-roll bar bush kit at £7.55. They don't differentiate between Sud and Sprint though, so I guess they are the same.

If I went to my local Alfa dealers they wouldn't know what a Sprint was! They certainly wouldn't be able to get parts for it as they don't appear on the parts CDs.

Buck
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Alfa Pages Forum Index -> General All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum