Alfa Pages Forum Index Alfa Pages
A forum for help with the Alfasud And Alfa 33

Alfa 33 Cloverleaf 16V Permanent 4 White for Sale

View previous topic :: View next topic  
prauguste
Alfasud

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 12:56 pm    Post subject: Alfa 33 Cloverleaf 16V Permanent 4 White for Sale Reply with quote

*** PERM 4x4 NOW FIXED SEE MOST RECENT POST***
Now relisted on ebay for the last time!

Alfa 33 Cloverleaf 16V Permanent 4 (London, Middlesex area)
2 previous owners
White - no rust previously wax oiled
Squadra chip installed
New K & N filter installed (Scorpion spare)
Barely any chipping to alloys
Ultra fast with excellent fuel economy that is testament to the engines condition.
No grinding in any of the gears whatsoever and the clutch is in perfect condition.
12 months MOT - just passed 3 days ago, only front headlamp adjustment was required.
1 months Tax - can renew at cost to the buyer
Private number plate

All work including servicing, which was done about 4 months ago, has been completed by a forum member who knows Alfa 33s inside out. Unfortunately for me this involves traveling from London to Christchurch.

The P4 comes with numerous amounts of spares some new including:
Petrol pump, alternators x 2, brake master cylinder, fuel pump, headlamps, indicators, rear white colour coded bumper in excellent condition, new genuine Alfa P4 back box, etc, etc. I have two crates of P4 spares. I also have a spare P4 gear box and electro magnetic coupling but it will have to be collected from Christchurch.

Note I have very little technical knowledge of these cars as I just can't grasp it (had to get the RAC to change the fan belt recently) hence that is why I have decided to sell. It is highly recommended that the vehicle is inspected and test driven for serious buyers.

Bad bits
After 20 mins driving the 4 x 4 system disengages and 4 x 4 warning light comes on. This has occurred quite recently however, if the P4 does not reach near asking price I will get this fixed.

There is a metallic rattling sound coming from somewhere which has been with the car ever since I had it (approx 1 1/2 years) that is usually heard when traveling over 80mph.

One head lamp washer jet at front is missing but may have a spare somewhere.

Price £1,200 neg. (pictures to follow). Please send a message to my personal email if interested or post through this forum. I can also be contacted at prauguste@hotmail.com.

Forgot to mention that I also have series 3, 33owners manual and P4 supplement.

Photos: http://photos.yahoo.com/prauguste

Thanks

Last edited by prauguste on Mon Nov 13, 2006 7:30 pm; edited 5 times in total
prauguste
Alfasud

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 3:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No offers don't be shy now. I can offer the car only with gear box and viscous coupling (in case you need bits to sort the 4 x 4 system out), else I will fix it up and sell it on ebay.
stedee
Alfa 33

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 8:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i would buy the chip off you if you wanted to sell it separately
steve
mt
Alfa Sprint

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 8:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This sounds like a great car! I already have one though or i'd be very interested. Good luck selling.
prauguste
Alfasud

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 8:08 pm    Post subject: Squadra chip Reply with quote

stedee wrote:
i would buy the chip off you if you wanted to sell it separately
steve

Hi,

I am afraid I would like to sell complete but there are many spares including a brand new genuine Alfa P4 back box and White colour coded bumper, useful if someone knocks you at the back and you have to claim off their insurance. To be perfectly honest, most of the spares that I have I can't identify but you can make a fortune selling them on.

Also, forgot to mention that the front brake pads were recently changed and has had a service approx 3 months ago. This car out accelerates almost anything on the road with the exception of Honda Civic Rs and Imprezza Turbos; they still have the edge but only just.

Note, with regards to 4 x 4 system, I have had the P4 inspected by the MOT place and there does not seem to be excessive play in any of the joints so I am guessing that this is a wiring problem. I can get this fixed but I am trying to avoid 100 miles plus trip to Christchurch to get it sorted out.

Patrick

Last edited by prauguste on Tue Oct 10, 2006 1:55 am; edited 1 time in total
stedee
Alfa 33

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 12:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i have just bought a p4 myself and its enough to deal with as it is , i have just sold a 33 16v because i wasnt going to get time to get it mint and i have recently broke a p4 cos it was rotten so 1 is enough for me
good luck with selling it
prauguste
Alfasud

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 1:19 pm    Post subject: Re: Alfa 33 Cloverleaf 16V Permanent 4 White for Sale Reply with quote

Any offers then, make me laugh?
markgp4
Alfa Sprint

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 3:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi,
i`d say you have about the right price, I have seen a few go on (fle)ebay
for around a grand, but you have someone who wants one,
best of luck with it mate.
col748
Alfa Arna

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 10:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sorry just asked what car was like in another post didn't see this post, have you any picks?
prauguste
Alfasud

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 12:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,

I have been a bit lazy but will post some pics tomorrow.

Thanks

col748 wrote:
sorry just asked what car was like in another post didn't see this post, have you any picks?
prauguste
Alfasud

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 6:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

prauguste wrote:
Hi,

I have been a bit lazy but will post some pics tomorrow.

Thanks

col748 wrote:

Hi,

I have some pictures at the following link http://photos.yahoo.com/prauguste
You are welcome to come down and give it a good inspection and I can show you just how fast it is.

Thanks

Pat
col748 (n/l)

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 6:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cars looks well, i'm interested but wounldn't be able to view till first weekend in nov, so i'll see if you still have car then.
col748
Alfa Arna

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 8:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sorry above reply from me
prauguste
Alfasud

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 2:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,

This has now been listed on ebay http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250040440899
but let me know when you want to take a look. Thanks
lxb
Alfa Arna

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 10:49 pm    Post subject: Luuuuuuuurvly Reply with quote

It looks fabulous - I would offer to bid just to get the ball rolling, but I wouldn't want to infringe forum rules. By the way, I see you are in Northolt - I work in Brent Cross, and am often going thru that way. Would you happen to have an o/s fog light lens in amongst all those spares of yours? At some point, if you're not busy, I'd love to drop by for a chat (/drink) and see what parts you've got, if you'd be willing to sell any separately. I need so many bits...! Confused
Ta,
Alex 07714 335219.

PS Good luck with the sale! I hope you set the reserve....
prauguste
Alfasud

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 5:19 pm    Post subject: Re: Luuuuuuuurvly Reply with quote

lxb wrote:
It looks fabulous - I would offer to bid just to get the ball rolling, but I wouldn't want to infringe forum rules. By the way, I see you are in Northolt - I work in Brent Cross, and am often going thru that way. Would you happen to have an o/s fog light lens in amongst all those spares of yours? At some point, if you're not busy, I'd love to drop by for a chat (/drink) and see what parts you've got, if you'd be willing to sell any separately. I need so many bits...! Confused
Ta,
Alex 07714 335219.

PS Good luck with the sale! I hope you set the reserve....

Hi Alex,

You are welcome to come down and have a chat and see what parts I have got. If I have more than one fog light lens you can have it for a few quid. I have to include one in the sale on ebay as it is in the picture.
If it does not meet the reserve, I will lower the price and sell the parts seperately, else just keep it for another year, so there maybe lots of parts available. I will call you this evening. Thanks Patrick
col748
Alfa Arna

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 12:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi i'm really interested in car will be able to come down this weekend coming up but don't want to bid on car to buy with out seeing first, guess i'll have to hope its not gone by then.
prauguste
Alfasud

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 4:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

col748 wrote:
hi i'm really interested in car will be able to come down this weekend coming up but don't want to bid on car to buy with out seeing first, guess i'll have to hope its not gone by then.

Hi,

That is no problem, I am free this weekend. Amazingly no one has taken up the offer of a test drive and a good look over. But it is not doing to bad. Thanks Pat
prauguste
Alfasud

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 5:31 pm    Post subject: White P4 now with 6 Months Tax lowered to £950! Reply with quote

Still for sale, ebay reserve was £1,100 now lowered to £950 (private sale) and includes 6 MONTHS TAX. Will still bundle some (most) parts but rare and new items will be sold seperately. Call 07886977675 for further details. The P4 is based in London/Middlesex nr Heathrow.
prauguste
Alfasud

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 11:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now relisted on ebay with a lower reserve: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260048861107
prauguste
Alfasud

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 1:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is there no takers for my P4? If you are concerned about the few faults, I can get these fixed. Any offers as I have a few to many cars at the moment. Amazingly no ones even viewed it yet Crying or Very sad. See ebay listing within this posting for further details.
Bellamachinna
Alfa 33

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 3:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

prauguste wrote:
Is there no takers for my P4? If you are concerned about the few faults, I can get these fixed. Any offers as I have a few to many cars at the moment. Amazingly no ones even viewed it yet Crying or Very sad. See ebay listing within this posting for further details.

I would buy it, but i`m in Portugal, and the cost for legalizing it is forbbiding.

Here, the taxes are calculeted, based on engine displacement and age.
Unfortunatly, the 33 isnt old enough, and the engine has 1712cm3...
Just to give an idea, it would cost me more to get new licence plates, than the car itself.
Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

All the best
P.Camilo

P.S.-Good luck with the sale
prauguste
Alfasud

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 2:54 am    Post subject: P4 in Portugal Reply with quote

Hi,

Thanks for that, I may have to keep it for another year and sell my Saxo instead. The truth is I travel forty miles to and from work and the P4 is not ideal car for long distance motorway driving. Also, I am more into cycling these days and don't need to cars. It drives okay without the 4WD. My problem is a lack of a good maintainer in London; every knowledgeable P4 enthusiast lives to far away Crying or Very sad

Thanks
Rich B
Alfa 33

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 12:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Have you tried Alfa Aid in Maidenhead? Expensive but absolutely superb and they know virtually everything there is to know about 33s!
prauguste
Alfasud

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 9:48 pm    Post subject: PERM 4x4 NOW FIXED THANKS TO PAUL HIDE Reply with quote

The Permanent 4WD was fixed today by Paul Hide, just a faulty tooth mesh sensor, which I had a spare, and under idea conditions would of been a 20 min job. See http://www.alfa-pages.co.uk/viewtopic.php?t=2802
for a discussion on how Paul fixed the fault with his P4.

My P4 is still for sale at the ebay reserve price of £895 and bundling a few parts as well including an original colour coded bumper but be quick as it is about to be re-listed. PM me or call 07886977675.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Alfa Pages Forum Index -> For Sale & Wanted All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: